Account name:
Password:
(Forgot it?)
(OpenID?)
Remember me
You're viewing
dreadtemujin
's journal
Create a Dreamwidth Account
Learn More
Interest
Region
Site and Account
FAQ
Email
Reload page in style:
site
light
Never say die. I've tried, and it doesn't actually make people die.
Here are words. See words run. Run words, run.
Would you like a warm glass of milk????
Would you like a warm glass of milk????
Nov
.
3rd
,
2004
06:34 am
dreadtemujin
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/39/
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/40/
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/41/
http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/42/
My eyes....
The goggles do nothing....
Current Mood:
nauseated
Current Music:
The dawn chorus....
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2004-11-03 02:11 am (UTC)
From:
breadlord.livejournal.com
I hate Salad fingers. It worries me. I've seen scat films by accident that worried me less.
Yes. Accident.
no subject
Date:
2004-11-09 12:31 pm (UTC)
From:
dreadtemujin.livejournal.com
Accidental in so many ways....
no subject
Date:
2004-11-03 02:58 pm (UTC)
From:
goodqueenmolly.livejournal.com
I've found a new best friend
...i'm off to play with my special dolly now, and some nettles
no subject
Date:
2004-11-09 12:32 pm (UTC)
From:
dreadtemujin.livejournal.com
You actually top my list of "people with dolls as friends".....
I am going to marry a tap .......
Date:
2004-11-06 12:42 pm (UTC)
From:
beezerbee.livejournal.com
and give birth to a little boy with a big eye
Re: I am going to marry a tap .......
Date:
2004-11-07 11:43 pm (UTC)
From:
beezerbee.livejournal.com
incidentally..... I have got a big eye this morning it started going rotten since i walked into a leaf of kitchen plant and now i resemble that thing, i am truly now scared that tomorrow i will wake up with stitches across my head
Re: I am going to marry a tap .......
Date:
2004-11-09 12:32 pm (UTC)
From:
dreadtemujin.livejournal.com
It's more than a passing resemblence to lil peanut....
Re: I am going to marry a tap .......
Date:
2004-11-10 09:37 am (UTC)
From:
beezerbee.livejournal.com
god your right!
(deleted comment)
Re: 2 whole weeks with out a ciggie what??????
Date:
2004-11-09 12:33 pm (UTC)
From:
dreadtemujin.livejournal.com
Well done on the nicotine front.
Damn your eyes for even considering abandoning coffee though....
(deleted comment)
Re: 2 whole weeks with out a ciggie what??????
Date:
2004-11-10 09:23 am (UTC)
From:
beezerbee.livejournal.com
i am going to get looloo to pack in the fags cos i need some new shoes
10 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
dreadtemujin
Last.fm goodness.
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
August
2005
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Page Summary
breadlord.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
goodqueenmolly.livejournal.com
-
(no subject)
beezerbee.livejournal.com
-
I am going to marry a tap .......
Style Credit
Style:
Neutral Good
for
Practicality
by
timeasmymeasure
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 26th, 2026 11:16 pm
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2004-11-03 02:11 am (UTC)Yes. Accident.
no subject
Date: 2004-11-09 12:31 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-11-03 02:58 pm (UTC)...i'm off to play with my special dolly now, and some nettles
no subject
Date: 2004-11-09 12:32 pm (UTC)I am going to marry a tap .......
Re: I am going to marry a tap .......
Date: 2004-11-07 11:43 pm (UTC)Re: I am going to marry a tap .......
Date: 2004-11-09 12:32 pm (UTC)Re: I am going to marry a tap .......
Date: 2004-11-10 09:37 am (UTC)Re: 2 whole weeks with out a ciggie what??????
Date: 2004-11-09 12:33 pm (UTC)Damn your eyes for even considering abandoning coffee though....
Re: 2 whole weeks with out a ciggie what??????
Date: 2004-11-10 09:23 am (UTC)